Deciding to move your data to or between S3 compliant storage? See below on how to use Movebot to move your data.
1. Navigate to admin.movebot.io and select Create
2. Select your Source provider to be where you are moving your data from. See here how to configure any of our supported storage.
3. Select your Destination cloud provider from the dropdown provided, in this case, it would be S3 Compatible
You will need to input the following information:
|S3 Compatible Endpoint URL|
|S3 Compatible Bucket Name|
|S3 Compatible Access Key|
|S3 Compatible Secret Access Key|
4. Select the folders you wish to migrate across, if nothing is selected it will migrate all folders. Select the location you wish to move the folders to, if nothing is selected they will be moved into the top level (root directory).
5. Configure settings
|Name||A name for the migration|
|Email Notifications||Get emailed when your migration is completed|
|Delta Enabled||Only move files that have been modified since the last migration|
|Scheduled||Select a time to run the migration, or set a daily scheduled migration|
|Worker Nodes||Improve performance by adding extra Movebots to process your data|
6. Save and Kickoff - Leave the heavy lifting to Movebot, we will email you once your migration is done.
Click below to go back to Movebot and Get Started
Should you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com