This walkthrough talks you through configuring Google Cloud to migrate to or from Google Cloud.
Prior to connecting Google Cloud Storage you will need to configure a Service Account for access to the GCP bucket.
- Create a GCP Service Account
- Navigate to your GCP storage bucket
- Click Add Member and add the above service account to the bucket
- Add the Storage Admin role to this member
- Wait up to 120 seconds for the changes to go through
1. Navigate to admin.movebot.io and select Create
2. Select your Source/Destination cloud provider from the dropdown provided, in this case, it would be Google Cloud
You will need to input the following information:
|Your Google Cloud Bucket Name|
|The JSON Service Account File - Learn more|
3. Click Test Connection and Save
Should you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com