For G-Suite Migrations you need to Delegate Domain Wide Authority for MoveBot to access your users and migrate them automatically.
To delegate domain-wide authority to a service account, first enable domain-wide delegation for an existing service account in the Service accounts or create a new service account with domain-wide delegation enabled.
Then, an administrator of the G Suite domain must complete the following steps:
- Go to your G Suite domain's Admin console.
- Select Security from the list of controls. If you don't see Security listed, select More controls from the gray bar at the bottom of the page, then select Security from the list of controls. If you can't see the controls, make sure you're signed in as an administrator for the domain.
- Select Show more and then Advanced settings from the list of options.
- Select Manage API client access in the Authentication section.
- In the Client Name field enter 113708104644132016889 - this is MoveBot's Client ID.
- In the One or More API Scopes field enter: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive,https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.security
- Click Authorize.
Once finished it should look something like:
For more information on this, see Google's KB article - https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/service-account#delegatingauthority