Movebot offers the ability to bulk migrate teams, enterprises, shared drives and team drives from one storage provider to another. Another option is to copy and paste migration jobs to move multiple users and shared drives.
Step 1: Create a Movebot account
- Navigate here to create a Movebot account (opens a new tab). On successful account creation you will be taken through to your migration dashboard.
Step 2: Create Storage Connectors for your source and destination storage
- At the top of the menu click connectors and create both connectors. See here for a list of connectors to configure
Step 3: Create a .CSV file
- Create a CSV file with your source and destination mappings, this is for both users and any shared/team drives. Column A is the source and Column B is the destination mapping.
Step 4: Bulk Import
- Navigate to the bulk import tool, select your source and destination connector that you configured earlier and upload your CSV file.
- Once you have linked your storage, Save and Finish
Step 5: Start Migrations
You will now be redirected to the migration manager where you can now start each job by hovering over it and selecting Start.
Step 6: Manage and Monitor from the Dashboard
The Migration Manager dashboard will show you the status of your migrations, whether they have run, have any failures or how much data they have migrated per each job. You can also Start and Stop each migration from this view, as well access any underlying logs and details.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please send through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - the team is more than happy to help.