Deciding to move your data to Filebase Blockchain Storage? See below on how to use Movebot to move your data.
1. Navigate to Movebot's Dashboard and select Create New Migration and select Simple Migration
2. Select your Source provider to be where you are moving your data from. See here how to configure any of our supported storage.
3. Select your Destination cloud provider from the dropdown provided, in this case, it would be Filebase
You will need to input the following information:
|Filebase Access Key|
|Filebase bucket Secret Key|
|The Filebase Bucket Name|
4. Select the data you wish to migrate across, if nothing is selected it will migrate everything. Select the location you wish to move the folders to, if nothing is selected they will be moved into the top level (root directory).
5. Configure the migration settings
|Name||A name for the migration|
|Email Notifications||Get emailed when your migration is completed|
|Delta Enabled||Only move files that have been modified since the last migration|
|Scheduled||Select a time to run the migration, or set a daily scheduled migration|
|Worker Nodes||Improve performance by adding extra compute nodes to process your data|
6. Save and Kickoff and Movebot will email you once your migration has completed.
Click below to go to Movebot and Get Started
Should you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com