Deciding to move your data to G-Suite? See below on how to use Movebot to move your data. If you are looking to move a Team or entire Organization, we recommend you look at our Team Migration Guides.
1. Navigate to admin.movebot.io and select Connectors
2. Create a G-Suite Connector, you will need to follow this guide to allow Movebot access to your G-Suite and enter your G-Suite administrator credentials. Once done click Save Settings.
3. Navigate back to the Migration Manager and click Create
4. Select your Source provider to be where you are moving your data from. See here how to configure any of our supported storage. For this example, we have chosen Box. (Note: If you set up Box as a connector, you can also specify specific users to migrate across)
5. Select your Destination cloud provider from the dropdown provided, in this case, it would be Existing Connector and then select G Suite. You can select either a specific G Suite user to migrate the data into, or a shared drive.
6. Select the folders you wish to migrate across, if nothing is selected it will migrate all folders. Select the location you wish to move the folders to, if nothing is selected they will be moved into the top level (root directory).
7. Configure settings
|Name||A name for the migration|
|Email Notifications||Get emailed when your migration is completed|
|Delta Enabled||Only move files that have been modified since the last migration|
|Scheduled||Select a time to run the migration, or set a daily scheduled migration|
|Worker Nodes||Improve performance by adding extra Movebots to process your data|
Advanced Options - We recommend leaving these as the default
|Filename Sanitization||Some providers such as OneDrive don't allow certain characters in file names, we will make amendments so that all your files make it across.|
|Doctype Conversion||Google file types such as .gdoc, .gsheet and .gslide aren't readable from other providers, we will automagically convert the files to .docx, .xlsx and .pptx during the migration.|
|Duplicate Santization||Google Drive allows multiple files and folders with the same name, with this enabled and if there are two or more files with the same name, we only move the most recently updated file.|
|Worker Threads||We highly recommend not touching this unless you know what you are doing. This is set to the best for your cloud provider by default.|
8. Save and Kickoff - Leave the heavy lifting to Movebot, we will email you once your migration is done.
Click below to go back to MoveBot and Get Started
Should you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org